*Due to availability and individuality of each species, colors and sizes may vary.
Please CONTACT US first to see if this piece is still available.
|QUICK SUMMARY: |
| Scientific Name: |
| Care Level: |
| Temperament: |
| Color Form: |
| Water Conditions: 72-78° F, dKH 8-12, pH 8.1-8.4, sg 1.020-1.025 |
| Family: |
| Lighting: |
| Supplements: Calcium, Strontium, Trace Elements |
| Waterflow: |
| Origin: |
| Placement: |
General Information: Corals are kept under Eco Tech Radion XR30w PRO LED lights with an intensity of approximately 100 PAR and feed regularly with Polyp Lab- Reef-Roids and Yeast.
You are buying top quality Coral and Fish. Our fish are handpicked and they all have high quality, vivid color, and are will form because they are bred by some of the most experienced and reputable breeders.
If you are looking for a specific Coral or Fish, let us know and most likely we will have something of your liking in stock.
Shipping information. Please read carefully.
- Sorry, no international shipping.
- We can only ship to the US.
- We use 2 shipping methods to ship coral and fish. UPS 2 days delivery and UPS Overnight delivery
- We Ship from different Wholesale Suppliers from different areas. If you buy any Dry Goods, Fish and Coral from any one of our different Suppliers, you will be charged shipping from each location.
- We combined shipping of Coral and Fish. Shipping is based on a per box charge form each location.
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of information and you may be contacted by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer upon verification of payment.